The Mission of IBEW Local 14 is:
- To organize workers throughout the electrical industry.
- To secure full employment and promote reasonable methods and hours of work.
- To cultivate friendship among the parties in our industry and settle all disputes between employers and employees by arbitration, if at all possible.
- To assist one another in times of sickness or distress.
- To secure adequate pay for our work and to seek a higher standard of living.
- To seek security for the individual, and, by legal and proper means, to elevate the moral, intellectual and social conditions of our members, their families and dependents, in the interest of a higher standard of citizenship.